[Bug] Collapse of the roof

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [Official #1212]

We have two buildings with the same ground scheme
In the first structure there is a wheel of pain and roof is good.
In second structure there is a map room and periodically center of the roof is destroyed by itself

Images on
gruberk[dot]ru/Conan
(due to new account can’t create links)

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Build “Radius 4-block” size circle ground.
  2. Build Map Room and encircle them with walls.
  3. Make roof to close Map Room.
  4. Go offline.
  5. ???
  6. Discover that center of roof is broken.

Same here in SP PC PVP, ever so often the stability drops to 20 and if the surrounding ceiling tiles are also 20, that center tile will collapse, and anything above it, like roofs and etc. I had angled support beams around all of the ceiling tiles and the stability seem to be inconsistent with some of them. I had to eventually add two pillars on opposite sides of my 9 x 9 by two high Map Room. That seems to have fixed the issue for the map room ceiling however this is happening on my third floor or attic storage area. I built my crafting room directly on top of the map room, it is two high also, that ceiling seems stable, it is the attic that is also two high where the one particular ceiling tile will collapse eventually. Will probably start over as I want to figure out how to keep the large map room ceiling stable for multiple floors.

The problem is currently coming from the support-beams. They are losing theyre support-abilities when a server or game restart.
Hope will get fixed soon, as is a know issue now.