BUG single skull corrupted wolf is to powerfull

In 1000 armor this single skull wolf can take off 1/4 your life and attacks extremely quickly so to even attack back will get you killed.
They hit harder then bosses
Also ran into a golden undead creature and its loot was 4 ivory arrows and 12 stone was a single skull but seemed more like a triple skull creature.
Location is on top of a ruin at siptahs contemplation.

4 Likes

Sounds like corrupted wolf. I hate those things.

2 Likes

Haha yeah thats IT.

Btw Whitewolf one skull don’t drop any good stuff.

1 Like

Oh yeah… ran into one of these some time ago. That was rough
This type of wolf is arguably stronger than the three-skull boss in the Undead city.

1 Like

I think he needs 2 more skulls.

Plus a fragment and a legendary repair kit.

3 Likes

Yep, even fully kitted out with a good Thrall I would avoid these in the middle of the EL maps. There was a bad one on the way to the steel farming village. They rip you up and bleed you too. I wish the Greater Wolf that you can tame was as good. I wonder what the difference in stats is?

1 Like

Fight them around a boulder or other obstruction. You can back up around a corner, which prevents the leap, and whittle away at them.

That doesnt work their attack is way to fast even with sword and board regardless they hit to damn hard

This isn’t new. The Corrupted Wolf has been a right bastard for a very very long time. I posted about him needing 2 more skulls, what…a year ago? Two? Not sure. (What is time in the Pandemic Age, anyway?) But yeah–“working as intended”.

1 Like

The corrupted wolf is in fact bugged and no, not even Funcom will claim they are working as intended. So, one might ask why it’s never been fixed. It took them just a couple of weeks to fix elephants in IoS map from being 2 shot kills to taking forever to kill now. Certainly they can go back and fix corrupted wolves in the same amount of time, not 2 years later.

1 Like

I’m gonna try (via admin panel spawning) which one is nastier: the monstrous sabretooth or the corrupted wolfie. Because those 2 are harder to kill than lot of the dungeon/world bosses (ehmm…Brute and your brother the Executioner… ehmm… Winged death… :wink: ).
But currently as I’m reading the new posts about the patch and having 40ish mods installed: I’ll wait a bit.

was no group

Now we know that even seasoned players have a hard time with the corrupted wolf.

1 Like

I managed to solo one of these monsters - once. That was before the, ehm, rebalancing of healing items, and it took me more aloe soup to kill one of these than a full run of Unnamed City bosses. Every other time I’ve ended up running away. Once was in a dense forest on a pitch-black night - every time I bumped into a tree or stump I thought “oh crap, this is it, I’m gonna die!” Probably the second-most intensive moment during my whole career as an Exile.

I think the Corrupted Wolf is really the true final end boss of the game.

4 Likes

I hope this all will be balanced in the next upcoming combat patch 2.2.
This wolf is ridiculous and for most of us impossible to defeat alone.

I have completed all of exiles map and am on Siptah map ran into one there which was about impossible to kill.

Oh yeah, I know this guy on Siptah map. No matter what follower I bring he/she/it can’t kill it solo, no matter what armor I wear it bites me super hard. My follower always almost dead after i defeat this wolf and just run away if my follower has not full HP bar. I thought this is feature and brings some survival flavor :smiley:

Maybe they should make a two skull boss category. I wonder why it is only 1 and 3?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.