Bugs: Controller issues

, ,

I will be testing the controller and report and add on this thread everything I find not working and to be improved.

I use a controller as being old I shake a lot and keyboard + Mouse is no longer an option for me. Some day are better than other but to make sure I do not fall a cliff the Controller is safer.

• initially looking up/down/left/right is way too fast and need to be adjusted to mid range or lower, let the user decide their playing view speed.
  • D pad Right, no map access
  • Player Inventory access and game menu button are reverse ( left do what the right used to do)
  • Cannot access Character drop down menu and Server Drop down menu with Controller, M+K only
  • D pad down access #3 item, Down #4, Up #1 and left #2 from inventory bar.
  • to run you must hold down the left post button where before you just have to hit it once and again to stop running.
  • To use a consumable from your inventory now you press Y not X as previously
  • It looks like many actions used with the X button now use Y button.
  • Drop item from inventory is now A instead of Y.
  • LB button do not bring the quick inventory wheel still need to use keyboard # 1-8.

Too many of the controller actions do not work, review this functionality is a must

If they don’t fix controllers on pc you should check out the Razer controllers, my hands haven’t worked the best ever since i left the army so i invested in the Razer Wolverine V2 chroma and love it, it has 6 extra buttons, 2 on top and 4 on the back that you can map to what ever other buttons you’d like, has its own fully adjustable sensitivity and deadzone as well and has way better grips on it for comfort that arnt the usual hard plastic, plus it works on Xbox as well as PC

I’ll never go back to a regular controller ever again, so if they don’t make fixes like you asked for pc or take a while to do it you should definently look into one of these bad boys :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Greetings @Duditz,

Thank you for your feedback. Can you tell us which model of controller you’re using so we can better relay the information over to our team?

Thanks in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.