Game mode: [Offline | Singleplayer]
Problem: [ Bug | Misc]
As the title would suggest I have encountered several bugs since the Warmakers Sanctuary update. Five in total thus far. Some are easily elaborated upon, others are somewhat more difficult for me to describe. So please bear with me and ask any follow up questions you deem necessay. They are:
1) Shamalla the Pirate Queen Issue: Not sure if this is intended or not. Shamalla has no spoken/voice dialogue when spoken to.
2) Hollowbone Bow Issue: Is not currently funtional as it can not be equipped with Arrows. I am able to place it on the item wheel (hotbar). However every time I try to place arrows on them it simply equips arrows on the hotbar in place of the Bow. Therefore, it is currently not possible to load it with ammunition.
3) Hit Detection Issues: Whenever my thralls who are guarding my base run up and try to strike an enemy which strays to close, their hits simply go right through them. The enemy creatures do not even react to the thralls trying to attack them or aggro. Creatures do not begin to take damage or react to the thralls presence until I get close enough for them to see ME, then they react and sustain damage accordingly.
4) Rare Fish/Preservation Box Issue: When ever I try to place a single unit (1) of these rare fish in the preservation box it literally disappears. Oddly enough if I have two units of the same rare fish eg-a Catfish, and split the two then plce one in it works and is deposited into the fridge. Weird right…!?
5) Champion of the Warmaker Issue: not sure if this is intended or not either. Basically, his body simply cannot be harvested. No matter what tool or tier I hit his body with after killing him, it yields nothing. I know that I have already reported this elsewhere, but I just wanted to compile my list of bugs together in one place, and subsequently build upon it if necessary.
Steps on how to reproduce issue:
- Interact with Shamalla the Pirate Queen and observe written text but no audible voice. Selecting the ‘Talk’ option also produces no sound.
- I tried to load 2 different Hollowbone Bows with 3 different types of arrows, but to no avail.
- Remain an unspecified distance away from your thralls and their target, then watch as they endlessly try to slay the oblivious creature. Then approach them and watch things function as they should when within a certain proximity.
- The Rare Fish in question is lost. It is neither consumed, deposited or retained in my inventory. It just disappears.
- His body does not disappear after attempting to harvest it either. I also manually spawned and killed another Champion of the Warmaker using the Admin Panel. However the end outcome was the same.
PS- regardless of these bugs it was a fun and challenging update. Thanks Funcom. By god this game is growing into a masterpiece!