Building Contest: Tower of the Elephant (NOW ENDED)

would love to have done this but the ps4 constantly corrupts my sp save data. only here complaining now cause gportal broke my server. its hot im annoyed >8[

tumblr_nsjb73BWii1qfp6jpo1_500

I forget to mention in email info I’m on Ps4. >_<
And…it was in Sp…and what shirt size…

T___T

1 Like

Send another email from the same address with that info?

I also forgot something (irrelevant) :sleeping:, I gave the official server number, but I did not give the location… in the email I have a link to the topic on Fanwork, so I will put a map there with the location. :woozy_face:

In the first post there is nothing about providing the location, only the server number. It’s weird. :crazy_face: Maybe the jurors like to look for locations themselves. :face_with_monocle:

Those Conan T shirts are boss. I love the upper right one.

No worries! You don’t need to put in location if you don’t want to. I only asked about private server name so that if it’s a winner I could mention the server name. Same with official, really. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is done!

Took far too long, and too many poor decisions were made along the way, but I got enough story elements to make me feel a little proud of the result.

After trying get camera angle just right, i ended up breaking down my 1st and 2nd towers… made a slightly bigger/shorter one.

I had such pain trying to get certain pieces attaching… I had fun, All that mattered XD

Minus wolves that kept making npcs change spots. XD

I wonder what ideas about the Tower of the Elephant you all came up with? :thinking:

The subject of the competition was so open that each work could take a different form. So maybe it’s better to ask if there was a poem in the entries? :writing_hand:

There could be some prize for the strangest submission. At least symbolic one. :medal_military:

1 Like

Youre right ! The subject was so open that was the hardest thing at this Competition. So many ideas and so low of time.

1 Like

That was pretty much it, build your own as you imagine it

That’s the tricky part, presentation might have a bigger role than the tower itself, but we don’t know :eyes:
Good luck to everyone :^)

Tomó demasiado tiempo, y se tomaron demasiadas decisiones malas en el camino, pero obtuve suficientes elementos de la historia para hacerme sentir un poco orgulloso del resultado.

Is there an estimated day for when results will be announced?

It will be at 1pm EDT, so in about an hour and a half.
We originally set it for 12pm but are putting the final touches to it!
Thanks!

2 Likes

Will it be on twitch?

Not for this year unfortunately.
Sorry for the wait all, dealing with some formatting on the forums. Should be up shortly.

Winners can be found here:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.