Platform: PlayStation 5
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: PvE
Server Name: N/A

Bug Description:

Building buttons not working

Bug Reproduction:

OK I got the patch and great everything in my base is now showing up. I took my fishing gear and returned it to inventory. Went to where I wanted it and got out my construction hammer. Selected the Fishing gear. It lights up and great but I can’t put it down. Using Alternate control settings; X button just makes me jump. Circle backs out. Square does nothing. Triangle switches placement options (rotate, height, pitch, etc) R1 goes to remove mode (does this while holding otherwise nothing). R2 and L2 rotates the object. L1 goes to the construction menu. R3 and L3 do nothing.

OK I switched to Default controls and same thing there. I switched back to alternate and now triangle no longer switches placement options - have to use down button. Also the Align to map grid (right arrow, hold) takes me to the map (right arrow without holding). Is it possible that the button sensitivity can be changed? I know you can change stick sensitivity.

PS5- single player-all decorations missing from build menu, using hammer, apart from wall torch, base game single bed and couple others. Thank you for fixing all the invisible DLC content.

The Items are in separate tabs listed in the box on the left. Switch between them with L1.

OK after 3 restarts I got it to work. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.