Building pieces won't attach after Derketo DLC

So looks like (more or less) - Need to visit some players bases that told me they could not build. I will come with more updates.

PD:Sorry about the map, was the only i had in hand

Could be cool if you add your own areas too (diferent colours?), maybe x) just an idea

1 Like

No loss of build behavior but kick offs in special areas where we built before the last Funcom update. We still can build there.

02. ModControlPanel
03. SandstormFix
04. StraysClock
05. Kerozards Paragon Leveling - A Multigun Refresh
06. River_ Boats_of_ the_Exiled_Lands
07. Emberlight 
08. Glass Constructions and more...
09. Ammunets Dungeon Assets 
10. Roleplay Gear
11. Stygian Building Kit
12. Savage Steel Volume 1
13. SvS extended 
14. Arena Pier
15. Deco & Placeables 
16. Deco & Placeables- Recipes 
17. Fashionist 
18. RP Aesthetics (RA)
19. Better Thralls 
20. SandstormEx
21. SnowstormEx
22. Less Building Placement Restrictions - Overlaps Edition
23. LBPR: Fish and Shell Trap Bug Fix 
24. Mostly sunny

Root cause for our server was identified The Shadows of Skelos mod included an Acheronian Bed (useable) which could be placed and used as a bed spawn point. For other modders awareness, the Acheronian Bed (useable) had Class Settings>Parent Class as BP_PL_Bed_Common when it appears all bed like items use BP_PL_Primary_Spawn_Point

The behavior was resolved on a test server and on Senja’s server by using the Pippi command

/delete 6766300 ALL which will delete all instances of the SVS Acheronian Bed (useable) from server.

SVS will be pushing an update shortly disabling the recipe for this bed and SHOULD make any copies of this bed in storage into simple icon items not useable or placeable. But if you are having this BUG then see the solution above to remove existing Acheronian Bed (useable) from your server.

If you do not have SVS on server but have this build behavior, I suggest a review of your loaded mods for any that include spawn point items like beds and check with the author to verify they have the right Parent Class.

We believe this is still related to small land claim radius often used on RP servers to promote close building to create ‘communities’ which can result in land claim overlap coupled with the recent undermesh fixes implemented by Funcom. We have delivered our findings to Funcom as well in case they wish to investigate on their side.

Many thanks to Senja for her patience and willingness to listen to my rambles as we worked to troubleshoot this!!

4 Likes

Good day, on our server, this problem also arose, and the size of our hole scares not only administrators …
Mods installed on our server:
1 Pippi - User & Server Management - v2.2.3
2 Thrall War Dungeon Mod
3 Hosav’s UI Modification
4 Emberlight 2.0.5
5 Fashionist v3.0.2 (1.0 and DLC compatible)
6 ExilesExtreme - v1.4.45
7 Unlock Plus (with Pickup) v1.3.4 (1.0 compatible)
8 LitMan Item Stack & Container Size
9 LitMan Thrall Placing Distance
10 Endgame Extended Weapon Arsenal (EEWA)
11 ExtendedCartography
12 The Age of Calamitous
13 Kerozards Paragon Leveling - A Multigun Refresh

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.