Buildings Break Post Server Restart, But Only Upon Logging In

Game mode: [Online Official]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvP]
Region: [USA-WEST]

This problem has been ongoing for a few days, so please bear with my frustration. I have been building a large structure inside our base walls. I had previously had the 0 stability glitch - where something should be stable but upon placing a foundation it will say it has 0 stability and eventually break. But recently I have been plating my building with fence foundations. They will have full 100 stability but after a server restart and only once I log in, about 50 pieces of the build will lose stability even though they should have full support. This has caused me to lose thousands of resources and is preventing me from keeping my base secure.

List item

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Build a large tier 3 structure of foundations lined with fence foundations with a crenelation level on the 3rd story in the area just north of the most north-west lake in the Oasis of Nekhet.
  2. Plate all sides of the build with fence foundations and fill the crenelation space with rooftop intersections.
  3. Server Restart
  4. Log back in and see the crumble (by checking the event log) of approximately 50 buildings worth of items.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.