Buildings lost stability

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: North America

I had a trebuchet and a horizontal elevator decay this morning due to a lack of stability. I checked the spots where both of them decayed from and t hey seem to have perfect stability. I read on other posts referencing this issue that this may be due to the object loading before its’ foundations load. Is this the case, and is this issue correctable? I am concerned that building in the same place will result in the same issue, even though using the game’s logic I can see nothing wrong with the present locations. Both the trebuchet and the elevator have been there for weeks.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Build a bunch of foundations
  2. Build trebuchet or elevator
  3. Watch them possibly decay in some random amount of time

Hello @Boris, thank you for reporting this issue!

We’re aware of the issue with building stability and are currently investigating it, so we’ll be sure to forward the additional data you’ve shared to the developers.

Although we can’t state for sure that rebuilding the structures in the same spot will cause the issue to occur again, as it seems to be quite random, please don’t hesitate to let us know if such happens.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.