Basic Info:

Platform: Microsoft Store
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: PvP
Map: Exiled Lands
Mods: ‘None’

Bug Description:

When PvP & Building Damage is turned on, the new Burning Siege Cauldron is dealing “friendly fire” damage to your own building pieces. The basic Siege Cauldron does not.

IIt would make sense that the fire damage actually does damage to structures as well.

It’s strange, it doesn’t cause any damage to me, pvp is enabled…

It definitely does, but from a gameplay perspective its a hindrance.

You want to defend your building with the cauldron, not damage it.

I can definitely hurt myself with it. Is building damage enabled in your settings?

1 Like

Good question. I don’t remember exactly, but most likely not.

Just to confirm. How is it hurting you? Are you under it when triggering or jumping into the fire after triggering?

My problem isn’t me taking damage, I expected that, its that the cauldron damages my buidling. I.E the foundations, walls and doors it lands near.

I dont think its possible to HAVE a purge without building damage enabled…

I think the specific setting in question would be related to friendly fire, not building damage in general. But it’s been a while since I last looked at those settings, so I’m not sure of the details.

I clarified: I have pvp enabled, but damage is disabled. That is, we cannot cause damage to our structures, only enemies do. Therefore, the cauldron does not cause any harm.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.