Server Type: PvE-Conflict
Map: Exiled Lands

Bug Description:

Can not take off saddle of battlepass white horse

It’s there, but i can not pick it.

1 Like

Yeah i got the same

1 Like

Just for clarity, we are talking wight horse vs white horse.

2 Likes

Wight Horse got translated as “Weißes (White) Horse” in German. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

4 Likes

So in this thread here they claim to have found a solution to it, though I have not tested it myself as I do not have the wight horse yet.

1 Like

should just be “Geist”.

1 Like

tbh, that horse needs its own saddle… i did tests on single player with all the saddles and all of them look fugly as hell on it, but the one from the battle pass and the noble´s one (scout) … i know its personal oppinion but, if you want you can try it your selves.

I have confirmed recalling works to remove the saddle.

1 Like

And if it dies you can loot the saddle back :frowning:

I didn’t even try to put one on it as their is no slot for it. How did you even get it on there?

It’s there…like that foundation spot behind the rock that you can’t see. Just move it there and it snaps in place…and just like that foundation spot, you can’t get it back by normal means

3 Likes

:rofl:

Best description ever!!!

No it doesn’t… because what people keep failing to notice :joy: Is that the darn ghost horse HAS a ghost saddle already, it’s just hard to notice because of the same color :))) Which is why they disabled the saddle slot… and the mount is RIDEABLE without putting on an extra saddle, simply via the mount interaction… but they forgot to disable equipping the saddle via right-clicking… so THAT is the bug, not the fact that the slot is missing :smiley:

Also, it seems to me that the stats of the ghost saddle already embedded on it is actually better than any ingame saddle atm… (not entirely certain) to me it seems like they took the best attributes of all saddles, so you can only “ruin” it by equipping another one.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.