Can’t access Isle of Siptah on or offline

Hi,

I bought the Spitah DLC but have been unable to start a game in either off line or on line mode.

If I try to start a single player off line game I get a message to say that the Siptah map is not valid.

If I try to join an official server the game will attempt to load, then I’ll get a message that I’ve been disconnected from the game.

I’ve restored my licences and made my PS4 my main device again.

Game mode: [ Select one: (Online official | Online private | Single-player | Co-op)]
Type of issue: [ Select one: Crash | Bug | Performance | Other ]
Server type: [ Select one: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE ]
Region: [ Please enter your server region ]
Hardware: [ Please specify what model of PS4 or 5 you’re using ]

Bug Description:

A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

Expected Behavior:

A clear and concise description of what you expected to happen.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

2 Likes

May be a stupid question, did you manually download Siptah after purchasing it?

1 Like

I thought I might have to manually download it but couldn’t see a way of doing it. There’s nothing in my library waiting to be installed. I’ve bought Conan Exiles DLC before and that always downloaded automatically. Wouldn’t the game tell me if Isle of Siptah was not installed?

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. I found a YouTube vid showing how to find where to do the manual download. I’m doing it now.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.