Can we PLEASE get a 2 wide double door?

We have standard doors, we have gates to cover the 3 wide entrances… But we have nothing to fill a 2 foundation wide entrance. It would be friggin amazing if we could get some double doors that would fit in these areas.

18 Likes

I agree would love more door sizes, 2 wide and 1 height and 2x2 for that grand entrance to a castle or throne room that doesn’t require a massive gate.

Draw bridges also need a lot of work. They should not require a frame like a wall piece to place but attack more like a ceiling tile. and could use to be 1 tile longer too. I want to be able to place one on either side of a gap and cover a 6-8 square distance same as you can support with ceiling tiles.

2 Likes

Agree!

Or even just frames for openings that look finished. Like how the hatch openings look but for walls.

1 Like

With the pet system coming into play we will need doors and gates to accomodate.

2 Likes

+1

yes please

In addition to double doors, would also like:
large windows with shutters (and maybe planter boxes)
fence gates (doors/gates 1 square, sized to match existing fences)
Folding doors (they fold up the center, so take up less space when open - often used as closet doors)

3 Likes

Yes we DO need a 2 x 1 door badly! I can build a nice symmetrical house 3, 5 or so foundations wide, but 4, 6 or other even number of foundations is just a headache! Dear designers, you had made nice rooftops for all buildings at last, but what about doors? And don’t forget aquilonian and khitan building pieces too please!

1 Like

I’d back a pickup truck over a microwave if it meant I could have big Khitan window pieces.

2 Likes

Yes, please!

1 Like

Yes please!

1 Like

Agreed! My elaborate palace looks off putting having only a single door. I currently use a gate door as a double door to enter. Please consider adding a double door system

1 Like

This seems like a suer easy one to accomplish.

1 Like

Considering we’re still seeing issues with connection points in the latest hotfix (corner stairs), I wouldn’t be so sure :wink:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.