Can you monitor or see how many people have logged into a PS4 server you rent?

Can you monitor or see how many people have logged into a PS4 server you rent? I have rented a server from GPortal. Its open to the public and was wondering if i can track how many users i have. Servers name is Primals Open Community Sepermeru.

1 Like

Not that I have seen on mine. It is something I would like to do if possible. I know people come on that I have not met.

1 Like

Ty for your response. I also know this feeling. I have 3 new unconscious bodies since last night. Would like to help them if i can find out who they are.

I do try and get people to use a clan name to identify their bases. Have people from all over some not English speaking. Google translate hit and miss. LOL

1 Like

Yeah and land claim notifications help also for identfication. I also set up logged out characters remain in world so i can keep track for now. Lol but if more come i may need to find another way. Figured since it goes by slots there would be a way to monitor it easily.

1 Like

Ok you are saying by leaving players bodies stay online you can see who they are when they are offline ? Is that detrimental to there gameplay? Not quite awake if this doesn’t make sense. Thanks

1 Like

No their bodies say unconscious if its been more than 24 hours but it gives you the ability to count how many are there. By leaving them in world i found 2 French and 1 S African who’s names were present and 3 others i’m unsure of. I place signs at their feet introducing myself so if they log on its the first thing they see.

1 Like

That is good to know. I have a community page and try to get people to use it some do. I friend as many as possible and use psn app on phone to track when people are on and send a message to them.

1 Like

My goal is to gain everyone the platinum trophy. Unfortunately time and language barriers get in the way. Plus i bought a European server not American (SMH). Oops. Lol

On PC a private owner can use some programs to access .db save content in a UI type set up. For PS4, it is a no go due to Sony’s privacy terms, and we private server owners are not allowed any access to that save file.

1 Like

I believe you have the option to move your server location at one time mine was in Oceana that is when first purchased. Moved in gportal site.

Ty for your response and yes i have figured out pc is the way to go considering consoles bare essentials.

Are you able to provide a citation for this? It would be very helpful.

1 Like

i could look through my communication with G-Portal, but it was very disappointing to know as a private owner on console i can’t have very much freedom. One reason i am letting my sub run out, as it isn’t worth the headache if i can’t be creative even a little on there. As a “good” server owner for PVP, i cannot participate in anything other than hearing complaints, and building dry non unique raid base builds for the players to raid for loot.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.