Can you Not make Official Servers with Smaller Clans Sizes?

The first thing I would like to mention is that I love this game, but sadly I will be leaving it soon along with my four friends. Official servers have been very rewarding for my teammates, but they don’t want to continue grinding and getting wiped after spending hours and hours on them. Although it is all part of the online game, could you help out the little guys a bit? Would it be possible to have official servers for smaller clans? Maybe? How about kicking clans that build over fast travel stones and resources?

2575 offical, I have reported the Alpha tribe twice now and no one cares, once for racial slurs and innaprorite language and the other for building over fast travels, no one cares…:frowning:

We can’t compete with someone who has hours and hours of grinding and these 10 people clans, and believe me, we have tried haha.

Renting servers most often results in empty, and we have had bad luck with admins on private.

I guess that’s just food for thought. It was great while it lasted! Maybe next game will add small clan servers! :slight_smile:

There’s a ton of dead or quieter servers you can try, several without giant alpha clans or alphas that just refresh their buildings, and Funcom just reset 2808 so it’s pretty much a 3 week old server. The numbers game does suck though so you need to build smaller and smarter if you want to have a chance.