Can you PLEASE turn Thralls back on PvE

The devs are aware of the issue, we have been assured it’s being discussed internally. It won’t be out by launch but will be shortly thereafter. I’ve seen this posted on numerous threads about this issue.

Personally, I think making the thralls non-hostile is a step in the right direction…I just feel they should also be unkillable by other players. PVE is Player vs Environment not Player vs Player’s Thralls. In PVE thralls are essentially part of your base to protect against hostile MOBs such as The Purge. People using them to defend against looting need to learn how to build a loot-resistant base.

1 Like

Can you read?

I never said I had all my valuables on the Roof. I also never said my base was Open

Most of my base is locked up

I just like having my buildings with some stuff in court yards and on roof

And its been like that for over 6 months, no one has gotten up there until FC did this.

Thralls need Passive and Aggressive mods on the options wheel. Sometimes on PvE servers when playing with friends its fun to place some Thralls to “ambush” them in the world as they go around doing their stuff. But sometimes its nice to have thralls set Passive when friends come visit your home. If this would happen Conan Exiles would be much greater game.

Really? And on release? Seriously? XDD if so its an amazing new!!!

I’m not one for PvP but if you approach someone’s base then get murdered by a swarm of thralls that’s on you

You entered someone’s territory you had no business in and paid for it. Seems silly to disable them attacking players

Perfectly happy with tamed npc’s being pve mode too, theres conflict or pvp if u want them

2 Likes