Can you tame the new looking Rocknoses?

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Online official
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Misc
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP
Region: [Please enter your server region] USA

[Describe the bug here]

Don’t think it’s a bug just wondering if you can tame the new looking rocknoses. Bought some Rocknose eggs put them in a pen and they came out looking like they way they were before they updated their look.

At first, could you maybe post a picture of your rocknoses ? So we may see more clear what kind of animal you got. :sloth:

To be honest, i didn’t tame rocknoses for a while.
But your post made me curious, so i went singleplayer and took a look.

In the past i still hatched the eggs in the compost, not sure if this is still the way.
Anyway, i spawned all rocknose that we have in game, and took a look at them. Sure there variations and different models, even more if you own the dlc.

But what picked my attention was not the model, but the difference of health the came with.

Example: Gold-vein Rocknoses (vanilla, no dlc) health at lvl 0 : 200

Gold-vein Rocknose  (khitai version)    health at lvl 0 : 532 

The model indead isn’t the same, this may be explained by the armor in one part for the dlc ones, but not sure why this health difference, if this is intended or not. Like said, rocknoses aren’t so much my speciality. :woman_shrugging:

Hope somebody can give a deeper insight about these creatures. @ community

Hey there,

We’ve sent this to our team to see if this is intended behavior or, most likely, a bug.
Thanks for the heads-up.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.