Cannot Build Stuff anymore

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: EU

Hi Guys,
I have started a game on the Isle of Siptah.
So as I was building up a new spot for a base I see that I cannot build stuff anymore. This means that I can only create stuff in my inventory you can only build when just starting the game.
Also in Work Benches I cannot build anything which needs ANY skills for that.

I have already tried killing myself, restarting the Game, the PC and waiting a day. So far to no luck.

I would upload a Screenshot showing the problem, but I cannot do so as I am new here.

Please fix that or help in any way. This is getting VERY annoying!
Thanks!

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. I have no clue when and why this happened. I was placing some walls or smth for the base and suddenly saw that I could not build any new pieces.
  2. Interesting enough I can still build e.g. a foundation if I have them in my fast access menu and use them from there.

You can upload it in some site and break the link e.g. imgur.com → imgur .com

Well. Now I could upload stuff. Anyway, here you can see that I cannot do anything. It looks the same in all workbenches.

Remove the filters?

1 Like

Did you consumed a yellow lotus potion? That potion resets most of your feats and you need to learn them again.
If unchecking the weapon filter doesn’t work, open your feats page and check if they are learned.

Hello all,

yes, i used a yellow potion half a day before that incident. I was not using any filter and also did spend skillpoints.
Interestingly enough I couldnt even learn all the stuff. It behave as if my level was too low or I did not have skill points left, as I couldnt go past iron tools (with lvl 57 or smth).

I did solve this issue, though:
I completely uninstalled the game and reinstalled it again. Took me a while, but it is working now again.

Yeah, I see that now. But normally you should be able to see all the other stuff not in the current filter setting as some sort of faded shadow.
Also, I couldnt even learn ALL feats.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.