Cannot connect to server after playing for a week

Game mode: [ (Online official |
Type of issue: [ Select one: Other ]
Server type: [ PvE-Conflict ]
Region: [ America ]
Hardware: [Xbox series S]

Bug Description:

A clear and concise description of what the bug is. playing for a while on the server 2731. All my friends are playing. I leave and turn off game. Try to join and it says it cannot connect to server. Tried different server just to see if it was the server and I could connect to another server. So apparently it’s an issue with me and this server. Tried a different xbox account and it wouldn’t let me connect. Tried different internet and it won’t connect. Even hard restarted my xbox and it won’t work. Nothing works. Even contacted xbox and they said to try for an answer here. It’s been about 3 or so hours now since this has been happening.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Leave game
  2. Try to rejoin.
1 Like

I also cannot login, started playing about a week ago also, was really getting into and not wanting to start over just yet. Same server 2731. Logged in around 2:00pm for a little while but as of 8:00pm cannot log in.

1 Like

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

You need to report official server issues through zendesk.

Good Luck!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.