Cannot repeat the Vanaheim quests!

So, I have the Shadow of Vanaheim pack, did the questline on Saturday and I still cannot repeat the questline.

When I claim the Moragh Runner item and I click on it I get a “you cannot do this quest again” message in chat. It is not on cooldown and I tried to find the Moragh Runner in Conarch Village but was not able to locate him.

How do I repeat the quests? Everyone in game is telling me that I should be able to restart the quest from the claimable item.

This quest should be obtainable if you speak with the Clan Moragh Runner. The quest should only have a 20 hour cooldown as well. If you speak with the Runner and do not receive the quest again, please write a petition in game so that a GM can assist you.

This post may be useful, in case you are not familiar with our petition system.

Umm, I cannot find the runner in Conarch Village, I went through the town 3 times.

Have you checked north of the river, northeast of the Bear Tamer?

Well hopefully this forums threads will come up in a general search through a search engine so anyone trying to find this NPCs location will be able to find this thread and get it answered completely…

The Morgh Runner is located in Conarch Village, up the path behind the Wagoner Manan (Cimmerian Patherfinder) NPC where you zone in. Go past the resurrection point, and then past the Bear Tamer. He will be at the gate 403 ; 657