Cant access items or benches hatches through open doors

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [Please enter your server region]

[Describe the bug here]
I am unable to access any type of container and hatches through a door. I can only interact with items if I take the door off. crouching and first person does not help only removing door. This is extremely annoying please fix please for the love of god fix!

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.ladder hatch with wall east and west side doors north and south. can not open hatch unless I take door off!
2. stove on square foundation with chest at door entrance. cant not access either with out taking door off!
3.firre bowl cauldron on square foundation with chest at door entrance. cant not access unless I take the door off!

4.you get the point

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Unable to interact with object through open door

Hey there,

We’re aware of this issue as it’s been reported a few times over the past few times. Our team is looking into it.
Thanks for your feedback and welcome to our community.