Can't build here because of blocking spawn around bases?

Hello o/ We’ve encountered a Bug on our Server since the release of Age of Heroes, where we can’t place foundations or buildinstructures in certain areas where we have build before, yes they are build on places where you can Build normally, we have a Pve roleplay Server, hostet by Gportal and before the patch everything was fine. Decorations and Workbenches can still be placed and Foundations can also placed on areas where nobody has build and are far away from our latest structures.

An older Save of my servermap tells me in singleplayer that the spawnpoint will be blocket when I build there, and that goes about Massive places around the bases. Even removing all beds in there didn’t work…

Do you have some solution to it?

Also when I try to place new beds it says that the place is demanded, even if I am the Clanleader and in the clan.

Hey there!

It is possible that they may have changed some of the no-build zones with the Age of Heros update. Can you provide screenshots of the map location, and the terrain where you are trying to build? At least that way - another player may be able to help confirm or deny the no-build zone policy in your spot.

We have some places on our Map marked (mostly the yellow ones). Some of them are just in the riverland at the beginning, one of it is nearly the Guardians - I also need to say that we use some Mods here like Pippi and Tot and our serversettings say that we don’t have landclaiming (we have tried to change this too but that didn’t work either, neither to remove the suspectet mods) also we have the option to build anywhere…