Can't equip different uniforms

I’ve unlocked all Agent Specialities achievement in game. When i try to equip the “Gunslinger”, “Magus”, “Mercenary” and “Warlock” uniform the game tells me “You are unable to equip this item”. The jackets and titels work fine.

Any chance you have a very full inventory?

Old deck informs transferred from TSW are also locked to their original faction.

Hmm… but its not a faction uniform. its the uniform that you get from the weapon unlock.
and the inventory is empty

Hmm that does sound strange, not sure what could be causing it =/.

I have the exact same issue. I used to be able to wear the gunslinger uniform, but now I cannot, nor any of the others mentioned even though have them listed as owned in the dressing room.

I can wear the separate gunslinger jacket. Both the uniform and the jacket are listed as coming from the gunslinger achievement

There are no deck uniforms that you can get in SWL. The SWL versions come in pieces and are faction-colored.

Uniforms transferred from TSW can only be worn by the original deck’s faction. This was fixed in an update not too long ago.

They mean this. Do you both by any chance play male chars?

Gunslinger was never a faction uniform

Yes. Male. XY chromosome pair me.

Yes, it was. It was an Illuminati deck. If you transferred it from TSW, you can only wear it on Illuminati characters of the same gender in SWL.

So i just tried to put Mercenary on a male char and failed. Female works.

Broken Uniforms:
Gunslinger - Female
Gunslinger - Male
Magus - Male
Mercenary - Male
Warlock - Male

I can wear
Ravager
Assassin
Punisher
Demolisher
Trickster

I can’t wear
Mercenary
Gunslinger
Magus
Warlock

I have all of the achievements 9/9

Logged back into TSW to get the full list:

Illuminati

Bodyguard
Bounty Hunter
Fixer
Goon
Grifter
Gunslinger
Illusionist
Mercenary
Necromancer
Slayer
Thaumaturge

Templar

Crusader
Executioner
Exorcist
Gladiator
Magus
Paladin
Preacher
Puritan
Soldier
Warlock
Witch Hunter

Dragon

Assassin
Chaos Theorist
Hunter
Martial Artist
Monk
Neoshaman
Ninja
Pandemonist
Warlord
Warrior
Wu

The items they are concerned about are achivements for “buying” weapon combos from SWL, it has nothing to do with what was available in TSW

Hmmm… they might’ve flagged some uniforms incorrectly when they fixed the faction ones.

these things happen… I imagine it will get put on “the todo list”

Looking at the list of things you can and cannot wear, it seems to me that you can wear anything that was either Dragon (your main’s faction?) or neutral in TSW. Anything that used to be locked to Illuminati or Templar characters in SWL is unavailable, even if it’s faction-neutral in SWL.

So someone probably flagged the uniforms solely based on availability in TSW.

I do recall Gunslinger was an Illuminati thing in TSW, you are correct… They hijacked the name for all Pistol/Shotgun nuts like me in SWL. I stand corrected

Mercenary works on templar female. But let me try the theory on my lumi with Gunslinger