Can't get new loyalty reward

The obsidian mount and armor are available as new loyalty rewards for those with 1080 days membership. Currently, I have 1020 days with a 12-month recurring sub that runs to April 2019. So, I’m 60 days short to get the new reward. I would happily buy another two months to extend my membership, but I couldn’t figure out any way to do it. Anyone else have this problem???

It should be possible through the account page. Keep searching to find the place to add more time to your subscription. I’m ftp at the moment so I can’t see the exact same things you can.

Only thing I could find is to change my 12-month renewing sub to a one-month… but that’s not what I need. I just want to add time to my 12-month. Have sent a request to Customer Service, so will see if anything comes of that… otherwise, can’t get the new loyalty rewards till April 2019, when my sub renews.

Wouldn’t you actually have to wait until the 1080 day mark hits anyway? I always assumed as you hit 30, 60, 90 whatever - THAT’s when you could take that reward.

No. The days are payed game time. The moment it is added to your account you get the rewards.

It’s been a while since I’ve done this so forgive me if I’m wrong, but I believe the section you’re looking for is “Special Offers and Upgrades” on the left of your account page. Unless it’s changed in the past few years and no one told me. :smiley:

Thanks for the suggestion. I had tried it earlier, and this is what I got:

Upgrade Account
No upgrades available
Please use a key for any further upgrades

Looks like this was disabled unintentionally; try again now.

1 Like

Yay… that worked! Looks awesome too :slight_smile:

Thanks for following up on my post and getting the problem resolved.

1 Like

Purchase additional gametime now. On payment your account will be credited with gametime and veteran months.

At first that makes me think of the old Veteran System and the Veteran Points. I miss that system. It should have been left active along with the Loyalty Reward system. So many useful things are still locked behind Veteran Points.

2 Likes

How does one get “Path to Hunting Lodge” without Veteran Points these days?

1 Like

You posted on the Age of Conan forums, NOT the anarchy online one.