What happened to the Veteran/Loyalty rewards?

I have been subbed since May 2008, but I see the current Vet rewards (Loyalty Rewards) ‘cap’ out in 1080 days? Was I supposed to un-sub 10 years ago? I mean what is up? Giving up on getting players to subscribe?

“They stopped adding Loyalty Rewards (veteran rewards classic name) about a year and a half ago. They are capped at 1080 days (I misspoke 240 days). If you’ve been subbed since they changed the name of Veteran Rewards to Loyalty Rewards then you have gone unrewarded for what will soon be 2 years. There should be new Loyalty Rewards every 6 months. ‘Carapace of Zath’ was September 2018 so they have missed 3 soon to be 4 reward items.”

1 Like

What do you mean the vet rewards are running out in 240 days?

http://www.ageofconan.com/membership

You gain Loyalty Rewards the longer you have an active membership. Loyalty Rewards include pets, mounts, social armor, & more. Additional Loyalty Rewards will be added over time.

I guess from this?

1 Like

Dont see anything about vet rewards expiring

Appears to be some user confusion.

Loyalty rewards are not veteran tokens.
Few years ago they stopped awarding veteran tokens, I don’t remember exact date but it was probably the first membership revamp update.

With that update they reworked what you get from paying. You get loyalty bonuses instead, every 30 day subbed is a new tier. It is not added retroactively, it started couting from 0 the day it launched… Think it came in 2016? Don’t remember exact date at the moment

You folks must not be subscribed. They stopped adding Loyalty Rewards (‘veteran rewards’ classic name) about a year and a half ago. They are capped at 1080 days (I misspoke 240 days). If you’ve been subbed since they changed the name of Veteran Rewards to Loyalty Rewards then you have gone unrewarded for what will soon be 2 years. There should be new Loyalty Rewards every 6 months. ‘Carapace of Zath’ was September 2018 so they have missed 3 soon to be 4 reward items.

1 Like

Back in July 2018, Andy made an official post about Loyality Rewards … basically that they are not going to add rewards on a set schedule. Please see linked annoucement:

1 Like

How does it work today? If I pay 6 months - do I get all the rewards?

it just adds up the amount of premium time you have paid since the rewards were introduced.
if you subbed for a total of 3 month, you get rewards up to 90 days.
if you subbed for a total of 1 year, you get rewards up to 360 days.
and so on

Loyalty rewards are available after purchase. For example, a 2 month subscription grants the rewards for 60-days and does not require 60 calendar days to claim the Royal War Steed.

Subscribe 3-years = All Loyalty Rewards, because nothing new was added beyond 1080 days, approximately 3-years (2.9589).

“Additional Loyalty Rewards will be added over time.” :thinking:

1 Like

always remember to claim the 15 teleport coins one time every month if you are sub.
I know a guy still subbed from 5 years and claimed it just once, his name is Jon Snow and he knew nothing about it

1 Like

He simply said: “I dun’t want it”

1 Like

I subbed for a whole year and it only gave me 30 days worth of rewards.

Funcom doesn’t care about the vet players. Isn’t this obvious?