Cant join any server

pc

I ask for your help ppl of the forums, cuz i dont have any response from funcom. Can anyone knows hot to fix this? i can connect to servers, cant see any on my list from the game and i cant join via steam, i got the mesagge “error connecting to the server” i even try with the launcher parameters. all in my sistem is correct and i dont have similar problem with no other games. Thank you for your help and sorry about my english

aye looks like most servers have crashed.

So you are getting no servers to show up in game at all?

We might have the same issue. I can see servers but it says I am banned when I try and join.

I cant see any server ingame, no matter of the filters, it only says “error joining the server” when i do it from steam, i have this issue since three days ago

So you didnt have the issue before the last patch?

no, i just play 4 hours of the game, i bought it last week

Just to be clear you have your Filter set to internet?

yes i have my filter set on internet

Damn man, sorry to hear it. The two things that sound to be most likely the issue would be either you have a firewall blocking it or you are using an outdated version of the game. If its neither of those things I wouldnt have a clue.

there are 3 things you can try. 1. check to see if game is up to date force update if not. 2. repair files might have gotten a bad file on an update it happens sometimes. 3 check to make sure firewall is allowing game/steam and not blocking access. if these dont work then I dont know. I have this issues with Ark from time to time after a big update and one of these 3 will usually fix the issue.

The game is up to date, already repair files, and deactivated firewall to try. Nothing solve this issue, thank you all for your support. I hope someone of funcom do the same

I have the same issue but i can see the servers list, When i try to conect it say i lost conection with the host :s

Try rebooting router and modem? Update all drivers on your pc…hope this helps

@Pabman… Did you get it working?