Cant log into server longer than 2 mins

Game mode: [Online official]
Type of issue: [Crash/Bug when trying to enter any server]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [–]

[Hi everytime i log onto an online server i lose connection within 2/3 mins i have completely uninstalled and re installed CE and battleye multiple times please help me play this game that i have bought]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.installing game
2.attempt to log into any online server

Hey @JonnyCarrman

Are you using any firewall software? If so, remember to set Conan Exiles in its exceptions so it can properly communicate with the servers.

2 Likes

i have i have tried everything is says on the forums it lets me into the server for 2 mins but it says lost connection to server then wont let me back on just says “failed to join requested game”.also all connections are good and internet is great.

This been happening for several days or just now? I got kicked from server 1814 then it and many others disappeared from the server lists. I think some major crash is occurring. Be patient and things will stabilize shortly(?).

If been happening for several days then forget my comment.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.