Can't mine Brimstone underwater

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug ?
Server type: Private server
Region: My game room

With very few exceptions, the strike changes to the tools eliminate collection of underwater brimstone. In some areas, that is the only place brimstone is found.

When trying to hit the lode with a pick, you cannot make contact since the bottom is flat and the lodes are short. Since the pick no longer extends below the waist you may as well be mining water :stuck_out_tongue:

Any other ideas? I can mine elsewhere and truck it in, but that is not much fun, and thatโ€™s why I enjoy the game so much, fun.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Find an underwater lode of brimstone, such as the river south of the Pagoda of Boundless Lusts
  2. Try any pick and verify the node cannot be struck.
1 Like

Definitely an important problem if true! Medium and late-tier in the jungle depends on these underwater brimstone deposits for steel.

Give it a try, Twin, if you have the time, I hope you find a way !

Iโ€™m right at the Pagoda (mini-camp to get a couple of T4s) and need to repair my gear, requiring steel and hardened steel. Given the amount of brimstone that takes I may be in for a long trek, twice :roll_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.