Cant place exalted Altar of Ymir

Game mode: [single player]
Type of issue: [bug]

I tried placing the Exalted Temple of Ymir, right here on the foundations, its not giving me any errors saying its stuck in anything , or not in contact with ground, or anything like that. when i click to place it, nothing happens.
i’d include a screenshot to help you see what i’m seeing, or, you know, link to one, but apparently i cant do either of those, for some reason, so just imagine a big empty space of foundation with one square between the altar and literally anything but the floor.

1 Like

Hey , the only thing I could think of would be do you have another altar nearby ? if so you cannot put 2 altars to close to each other . this radius is vertical and horizontal .

1 Like

If you are trying to place a T3 Altar, I assume u have spawned it in. Can you try spawning another altar and try with it? In addition, have you tried the oldest trick in the book i.e restarting your client?

1 Like

may i ask how large that radius is, approximately? i’m building a megachurch so that could make things awkward

1 Like

If I remember right I think it is 10 horizontal and 15 to 20 vertical so good luck

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.