Can't start "The Broadcast" Mission

I get the little notification when I log in. After Screed does his whole thing on the phone, I get a message, “Mission can only be completed during Samhain. Must have completed Black Sun, Red Sand.”

I’m not sure what’s going on. I’ve completed Black Sun, Red Sand. I’m level 46. I’ve tried logging off on on again. I’m at a loss. Anyone have any ideas?

Just making sure, you completed Black Sun, Red Sand, but have you completed the short mission that comes right after it and made it to the Besieged Farmland?

Yep, I finished the mission after, which was called End Game. I’m in the Besieged Farmlands now.

I bet it also needs min 50 level for boss fight but weird mission doesn’t tell about this.

You’ll need to be level 50 before you can start “The Broadcast.” I’m sorry this wasn’t more clear in the error message you saw after listening to the phone call. After reaching level 50, you’ll be able to start it normally by either listening to the message again or visiting the NYC Laundromat.

I had a feeling that would be the case. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.