Can't throw glass globes

Game mode: [SELECT ONE] Online official
Type of issue: [SELECT ONE] Crash | Bug |
Server type: [SELECT ONE] PvP
Region: [ America ]
Mods?: [ No ]
Edition: [ Select one: Steam ]

Bug Description:

I go to throw a glass globe/bomb and my character tries to throw it, but the globe does not leave it’s hand. My friend who was with me could throw them fine. I rebooted the game, but no change, could still not throw a globe. Later I logged onto a different server and the character there could throw one, but the second time the game crashed to desktop with a could not read memory error.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1 throw a globe?
  2. Step 2
  3. Step 3
  4. Etc.

If you have a thrall on you(in your inventory) For some reason, you cant throw orbs (in alot of circumstances)

1 Like

Hey @Bladesaint

As @Sera67 points out, there’s a known issue at the moment where having a thrall in your inventory when trying to throw the orb prevents the character from finishing the action. We’re looking into it.
Thanks for the report.

Okay, I will check that out. Because I still can’t throw them. Can’t say for sure I did not have a crafter with me though.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.