Capes for characters

Wouldn’t it bei nice to have Capes?
Am i the only one who want Capes in this Game?

3 Likes

If you want capes play Runescape.

The giant kings take all the capes.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Warrior Mutator and Fashionist have capes. They look pretty great btw. Capes do make the world a bit more grandiose.

2 Likes

I agree. I think they would have to be balanced by either not giving stats or by giving + and - to stats.

I want nazgul flowing robes more than capes.

2 Likes

I would prefer both.

2 Likes

Well, yeah, nope. :rofl:

Not only something like this would require new gear/item slot in inventory, which would be pretty hard work for something, what is just about vanity and cosmetics. But in my opinion it would also do no good in graphics rendering.

Just look now, how many long hair hairstyles often go through the armor and move unnaturally. And you would expect capes with pleasing effects like in real life? Just come on. :smiley: Not that I would not like the option, I just know it’s completely out of question here.

Faxx

1 Like

I don’t have such problems. That’s why i didn’t even think of it.

Well, while I’m not one of the RP crowd, they might beg to differ. The illusion system for armor afterall was just about looks and involved major changes, so I wouldn’t rule out capes and cloaks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.