Casting Table queue Bug PC

Game mode: [Single-player]
Type of issue: [ Bug ]
Server type: [ PvE]
Region: [No server, just Single player]

In the casting table, if I have a lot of glass and I try to create a long queue of orb creation, the queue is not created correctly or is canceled if a single orb is created.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. enter glass.
  2. initiate the creation of 1 or many.
  3. The bug is only noticed when I enter enough glass for more than 1 orb.
1 Like

Can confirm this bug also occurs on Official PvP servers and Singleplayer for me as well. It seems like you guys were trying to implement “you can only craft X items, where X is the number of molds you have”, that seems to have not been implemented properly. EDIT: This has been an issue since 2.1 with the release of the Casting Table.

So far I have been able to make a queue after making the first one, i.e. while the first casting is in the making, the “craft all” button becomes active and a queue is created that crafts all possible castings except 1.
I have to test whether or not this still works, haven’t cast anything in a while…

1 Like

Hey @sanocs

Welcome to our community and thanks for the report. We’ve relayed it to our team so we can look into it.

1 Like

Actually, after seeing this thread, I started paying closer attention when using my crafting table. If you hit the “Create 1” Button when you have enough mats for more than 1, the “Make X” button becomes active and you can hit it to add X (where X is the number of the items you still have the materials to make) and it will add X-1 to the queue. When you walk away for a while and come back (i.e. when the bench finishes crafting), it left enough building mats for one more of the desired item, but all of the rest of the items in “X” complete crafting successfully.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.