Change appearance during gameplay

would like if possible to allow the change of appearance (not gender during game play) but like hairstyles. Also Would be epic to have a few new hairstyles that brings out the “its my world now” type feeling to players.

9 Likes

Yes. I have face paint on my character that I would like to remove lol…

Forgot to move the slider and only noticed at level 50 ish… It triggers me.

Agreed, I’d prefer more decent looking long hairstyles for females, there’s only one I like, and that’s the braided ponytail. Why is there not a hairstyle yet that is just natural? Even the straighter hairstyles look like the character just stepped out of the salon. A sort of unkempt hairstyle would fit, both in terms of the Conan lore and the scenario the Exile is in, I mean, how on earth is their hair in such perfect condition if they’ve been nailed to a cross for who knows how long!? My hair ends up a mess just from me sleeping, I wish it’d stay that perfect!

1 Like

2 things I would like to see,

In-game styling options for hair and make-up.

And

The reworking of the keystone quest to allow for a rename and full character redesign without losing your level and belongings. We can already delete our character completely and make a new one. Having the quest do the same is a major redundancy and not really a worthwhile reason to complete it.

3 Likes

@Lord_Wiggles The reworking of the keystone quest to allow for a rename and full character redesign without losing your level and belongings. We can already delete our character completely and make a new one. Having the quest do the same is a major redundancy and not really a worthwhile reason to complete it.

This!!! As it stands that quest is a waste of time, since it will lead to lose everything for… a trophy? (At least in PS4, not sure of other platforms have trophies of some sort). At least with this people would have a reason to do it.

2 Likes

would love to have that too , special hairstyles drop from bosses, or potion that allow you to change character appearance , not having to start all over from 0 again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please make it so. I have been wearing the same lip gloss since they left me in the desert to die.

3 Likes

hahahaahahahahahahaha , I know I friend who made female character , then been on argument with his Girl friend about it , now he had to start a male char all the way form 0 XD

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.