Character frezees and gets teleported back to where I was before

Basic Info:

Platform: PlayStation 5 (Digital Edition)
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvP
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=

Bug Description:

I was trying to play and when I got in the official server my character started to constantly stop and getting teleported back to where I was before and like this the game is unplayable, this only happens in official servers because I can play the game normally on non official servers and in singleplayer mode. I already tried uninstalling the game and deliting the data of the game on my Playstation but I still bug in official servers and I dont even know why. My friend also has this bug and we dont know how to solve it. I would love to play the game because I know how good it can be but while mine is like this i cant. Please help me if you can

Bug Reproduction:

the bug just instantly happened so I dont know what may have caused it

2 Likes

It seems to be a classic lag description.
It will really help if you mention the name of the server.

1 Like

this happens in all official servers that I play but it doesnt happen in non official. Does this answer your question sir?

I believe it helps QA team to look for events in server logs that may or may not have been the cause of the lag.
It will also help because it may happen only to servers in one particular geolocation cluster, like, for example, for Latin America servers.
I have not experienced lag on official Latin America servers, so, if you have knowing that may help Funcom team identify any problem.
I hope you overcome that lag soon!

It happens on server #3100 PVP and I tried right now playing in other regions and I still have lag. Thank you for your help!

1 Like

I am experiencing this as well. I’m on America servers and this just happened out of no where, can’t even play the game. I walk and get elastic banded right back and I can’t even pull out a weapon at all

By chance did you max out your authority perk??? Because as soon as I did that the lag started but im not sure it has anything to do with it

Hello everyone!

Could you share with me the Official Server number where you are experiencing this lag?

Thanks in advance :smile:

1 Like