Character losed during transfer

Game mode: [ Select one: Online official ]
Type of issue: [ Select one: Bug ]
Server type: [ Select one: PvE ]
Region: [ Oceania ]
Hardware: [ Please specify what model of PS4 ]

Bug Description:

Character losed during transfer from 3975 to 8080, I had selected the character to import but it showed a different character in the map then i went back to import again to 4216 and it said said server error and now i cant find my character anywhere level 60 name of character dukeofhats

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. (etc)

Hi @dukeofhats

Please send us your information so we can check your missing character.

1. PSN ID
  2. Origin server (where you were transferring from)
  3. Transfer server (where you were transferring to)
  4. Character name

Feel free to send this information in a DM if you prefer.

Hi Dana,

1. dukeofhats
  2. 3975 PVE
  3. 8080 then it didn’t work and I tried 4216 but error occurred and wasn’t able to see the character again.
  4. Dukeofhats

We’ve just restored your character so please access the game and make sure the character has been recovered successfully.
You should be able to see it ready for transfer so make sure you select the same server or a new one.
The character dukeofhats was set as ready.

Thank you for being so patient with us while we worked on this issue and we apologies again for experiencing this.

1 Like

Thank you so much i have my character back :slight_smile: I was really losin hope with the support but you really changed that. really appreciate the response and help, just a question are you guys working on the climbing glitch that occurs its like it wont attach at the very end and the character falls … not sure if anyone has reported it

2 Likes

1:Vikingo-patoso0
2:3149
3:3160
4:ivar el deshuesado
Gracias @Dana

Hi @Dana Dana

1. blueberryalexx
  2. 144.126.153.93:34900 Siptah PVE-C
  3. 144.126.153.107:31500 Exiled lands PVE-C
  4. Dria

@Dana

1. lucky040glass
  2. 8191
  3. 8190
  4. lucky040glass

@Dana

1. poose2631

2. 8191

3. 8190

4. poose2631

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.