Character lost during a transfer

Hello, On Thursday 1/27 I uploaded my character and tried to transfer. I received the Invalid Token error and contacted support. It has been almost a week now and I have not heard back about the issue. Even after sending two emails asking for an update. Can someone from support please help me retrieve my character? I am new to forum and cannot mention @ Dana or @ Community.

2 Likes

Everyone!

I had the issue where I transferred a character and the option to import was gone. I fixed it by loading single player, quitting to menu, then trying again. I don’t know how or why that worked but it helped me!

Not working for me, I just got the transfer issue 15mins ago, I’m mad! I was full of stuff also was my MAIN character!

Did you go back to the server you was trying to transfer from or did you go to the new one when it worked?

Greetings everyone!

Our team is still investigating and testing. In the meantime, we advise you to stop any interactions with the character transfer feature and do not upload any other characters.

We’ll update this thread once we know more. Thank you all for your ongoing support!

4 Likes

Did you fix it?

I lost a character yesterday morning and in the evening it was back. All I did was play with a character on another server for a couple of hours. When I jumped on the game again later the transfer option was there again and worked.

Greetings!

Our team is working on a permanent fix for the issue with the character transfer feature and in the meantime, they gave us green light to start helping players make the transition.

At this moment we reached out in private to a couple of players on each platform to make sure it’s working for everyone.

While we wait for confirmation, please make sure your previous comment in this thread has all the following information with much attention to spelling and including any special characters in the ID’s:

1. PSN ID
  2. Origin server (where you were transferring from)
  3. Transfer server (where you were transferring to)
  4. Character name

Thank you in advance!

7 Likes

Mayra

Lost character during transfer

paxanj
paxanj

3 Likes

Psn romeygotit
Uploaded from 8074
NEVER GOT OPTION TO IMPORT
was going to 3600
Crixus thuglife

1 Like

Problem solved. Thanks for the help.

1 Like

You got your character back?

@paxanj you got your character back?

@Dana @Community
Romeygotit
Server 8074
Never got the option to transfer
Going to server 3600
Crixus Thuglife

@dana @Community
Never got option to import character was gone after upload
Romeygotit
Crixus thuglife

Sorry for spam forgot important information

Greetings!

We already reached out in private to everyone we were able to help. If you didn’t hear from us, please send a DM to @Community with the following information and, pay much attention to spelling and including any special characters in the ID’s:

1. PSN ID
  2. Origin server (where you were transferring from)
  3. Transfer server (where you were transferring to)
  4. Character name

For the accounts that were addressed, you should no longer experience issues with the character transfer feature.

Thank you all for being so patient with us while we worked on this. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Mayra
PSN nameless_zombie0
LEVEL 50 Character
Server of origin -Isle of Siptah America PVE-C 8065
server transfering to Exiled Lands Asia PVE-C 4108
Character name nameless_zombie0

1 Like

@Community

PSN nameless_zombie0
LEVEL 50 Character
Server of origin -Isle of Siptah America PVE-C 8065
server transfering to Exiled Lands Asia PVE-C 4108
Character name nameless_zombie0

Does this apply to x box as well
?

If you on Xbox I seen the thread in the Xbox section about the same thing maybe want to go there and post

lost character transfering from official server 3831 to siptah 8130 pulling up the token failed…
character name Gallaktiruler
clan on 3831 was the republic
please help recover …