Character still missing nothing fix / private server

Game mode: [Online private]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP]
Region: [ASIA]

[I’ve my private server but my character has lost, my friend character has lost. My tribe is still there all construction and thrall still there. I’ve prompt to the creat new character all the time, after I’ve create new character and go to my base, I can’t see my old character laying in the house my friend character either. Then I back up everything back to normal before the patch that has the problem but I’m stuck at creat new character again. This is like almost a month but there’re nothing that can fix this issue? Please advise what should we do, I don’t want to loose my character and all progression.

I’ve only one mod on my server “Char Edit Lite”]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

Anyone have any method to fix this issue?

Hello @SayHi, did you ever have Pippi mod installed?

We’ve addressed this issue in a previous patch:

Please try the above procedure after removing all mods from the server and let us know if it helps.

2 Likes

Hello Hugo

I’ve try all this by remove and uninstall mod, complete creation then log out and log in back. There’re no luck, when I logging back I got new character that I’ve create but not old character. When I go back to my old base and attack thrall, they’re not fighting back. They should attack anything that coming to close to them.

Thank you for reply.

Hope you guys fix this issue very soon because I’m really miss this game and want to play on the weekend with my friends. I think it been a while for this issue, please fix it asap.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.