Character Transfer EL to Siptah: Lost All Inventory

Game mode: Online Official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: Oceania
Mods?: No
Edition: Stem

Bug Description:

I transferred my character from Siptah official server 6405 to EL official server 1953 on 28 Aug 21. It was successful i.e. arrived with all inventory including equipped armor and weapons in quick bar. The purpose of transfer was to learn missing recipe. I learned what i wanted to learn in EL such as the Dredger, midnight alchemist etc.

Once done, I transferred back my char from EL official server 1953 to Siptah official server 6405 on 30 Aug 21. The transfer was successfull, but i lost all inventory such as final breath of the red mother, the black knight armor set, aspect of the wolf helmet etc. Basically, i arrived naked in Siptah. Though, all the feat i learned survived.

Expected Behavior:

All the inventory should have been survived as intended.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Transfer a char from siptah to EL, official server
  2. Learn the dredger, midnight alchemist, pride of silient legion, grand master armor and weapon kit recipe from the respective dungeon
  3. Transfer back from EL to Siptah, offial server

I transferred another character from EL to IOS for a test on 6 Sep. Following the same step and during the process the char arrived in IOS naked. This time i captured one step that i have to choose the loc to spawn just like when char died during a game time. Then I double checked by looking at the map, it appears that my char died during the transfer process in the east spawn point after i clicked the import character on the char creation page. I managed to recover my body and inventory this time. So, the bug, apparently there is something that make the transfer character died after clicking the import character button.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.