Cimmerian DLC Suggestion

Greetings there Embertale, and nice to make your aquaintance here on the forum. :smiling_imp: :metal: First things first. I agree with you that there should be a Cimmerian DLC. When we consider that the main character in the franchise is a Cimmerian, it make good sense to me that Cimmerian cultural content should be some of the heavily featured in the game. Now onto the exciting part…

At last a new Crom devotee steps forward. Indeed it has been discussed Embertale, and so to shall it continue to be whilever Im here. And on that note I hands down, unequivocally agree with you! But dont just take my word for it, take that of the dozens of other members who feel the same way and support this move. I happen to be the forums most prominent advocate for additional Crom goodies and artifacts in Conan Exiles. And if you feel the same way, then I invite you to sign the ‘petition’ (ie-donate a like) to my thread, calling for Crom to receive an overhaul. And by all means discuss the issue! I’ll have your back. The best way we can persuade Funcom that this should come to pass is with a strong show of support through numbers!

This invitation of course also extends to any other members who would like to support or discuss the issue.

1 Like