Clan Leader left Conan for good! Didnt promote anyone to officer! As an Admin, what can I do to help them?

Clan Leader left Conan for good! Didnt promote anyone to officer! As an Admin, what can I do to help them?

1 Like

If you have access to the database files you can just go in and set a new leader.

Interesting problem. If the server is hosted, perhaps the host can fix this for you? If you do not have access to the database files.

As a console users and admin of a private server. I do not think I have access to those files.

Check through the steam forums I think I recall seeing someone with a similar issue and it was resolved. Seems to me someone put the steps on how to do it for private servers.

1. Shut down server (This is important)

2. Open game.db in DB browser.

3. Go to Browse Data tab.

4. Click the dropdown that says “accounts” and switch to the “characters” table.

5. In char_name filter, type your character’s name and then make note of your character id.

6. Switch to the guilds table, look for your clan’s name and make sure the ID in the owner column is your character ID.

7. Click Write Changes to save and then close DB Browser.

8. Restart the server.

Taken from steam post.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.