Combat Auto-Lock Broken?

Game mode: [Online | Gportal Rented Server]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [Real World - America; Game World - ANYWHERE]

Prior to the 21-May-2018 update, Auto-Lock during combat functioned perfectly. After the update no one on our server can Auto-Lock a target.

Not only that the character when lined up to fight an enemy faces a different direction when attacking an enemy. I place the Target dot on the foe. Move in with the two-handed Ancient Sword and swing. I find myself either facing to the left, right or opposition direction of where the foe is standing. This is not a lag or glitch. The character attacks in random directions often missing the target.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Move to Engage Enemy
  2. Press Down on Right Joystick to engage Auto-Lock for combat
  3. Does not auto-lock.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Move to Engage Enemy (crocodile, komodo, salamander, sandbeast, basically any beastie or exile)
  2. Line up target to attack with two-handed sword
  3. Swing and miss and facing the wrong direction

Game mode: [Online | Gportal Rented Server]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [Real World - America; Game World - ANYWHERE]

Having the same issue on my server after the update yesterday. Auto-lock does not function.

We were able to fix ours on our rented server, the auto face and target got unchecked, once they were flagged again, auto-lock is working.

I double-checked the settings and noticed the same thing on our private server. The boxes are now checked.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.