Target Auto Lock?! PLEASE HELP!

Can someone please explain to me how to the auto target lock off?

Everytime I scroll in and out of first person mode with the mouse wheel I automatically target lock onto something. and I have to manually push the un target button. EVERY TIME it’s beyond annoying and frustrating at this point.

This start happening when conan came to Xbox. and I suspect the auto target lock is because trying to use the combat system with a controller would be an absolute nightmare.

But why punish us PC players? PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL GIVE US A OPTION TO TURN IT OFF.

I think the option you’re looking for is here (I’ve never actually used it, but it certainly should be the right one) -

You’ll need to be actually in the game to access it and you’ll need to select ‘Make me admin’ to change any of these settings (which means it maybe doesn’t work on official servers)

It works but there’s a glitch when it will still target lock if you have a preset key bind. The best option is to clear any key binds AND turn it off in settings.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.