Combo guide for all weapons

Is there a place where all the combos for all the weapons are described? e.g. I’m trying to figure out which combos from the 2-handed sword would proc cripple, but it’s not easy to test outside of starting a PvP server and testing against a friend.

As a slightly related note, I wish there was some interface in game that would give us this information, like in Kingdoms of Amalur where you even had a short video of each skill and combo. But honestly a simple wiki page with the list would work for me, like the Warframe wiki pages for weapon stances.

yellow lines cripple, red lines bleed, purple lines hyper armour/shield smash? not sure on those as the shield smash hasent realy been working and each heavy/light attack is a chain of 4 attacks which can be inter changed at wil like light- heavy-heavy-light or what ever you fancy , with 2h sword i like to use light heavy heavy kick

also any attack can be cancelt whit a dodge so how you combo is up to you which is a huge difference to koa (loved that game)

1 Like

Thanks. The color codes really help. I’m going to pay a closer attention to this then.

I really like the combo mechanics in this game. Being able to cancel your combo is really convenient and fun. I also like the fact that I can choose between an overhead chop or a large horizontal cleave depending on when you do a light or heavy attack within a given combo. It makes combat really engaging.

I’m not understanding the solution answer. What color lines? I don’t see anything like this in-game.

1 Like

Weapon trails are a setting. If you have them turned on you will see colored trails that mean as posted above.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.