Community Managers where are you? Buildings still break on PVE

So I am on server 1040PvE-C and apart from my base that looks like Swiss cheese my vaults are gone too and that happened YESTERDAY. I know funcom thinks this is a joke but I spent more than 750hours on a PVE server to have the safety of my items and base. I had more than 300 chests, 4 vaults, all the T4 Thralls in the game, all legendary weapons multiple times. I was left with nothing, only idiot exploiters bragging in my face that they took my items. This is GRIEFING it’s horrible. It was days and days of farming and building and scouting with my clan. This will make us stop playing and only leave Toxic people in the community stealing things from others. My base is surrounded by spammed t1 blocks from the exploiter than stole my items. All my things are gone and my game is ruined. Where are you funcom ?? This wasn’t some t1 base that I lost 3 stones. We were a clan of players puting hours every day. We bought the DLCs and enjoyed the game even tho it’s a bit buggy. But this is ridiculous, you can’t let this fly… my game is ruined and the people that ruined it they brag about it instead of being banned!!! It’s been almost a month since the first attack, and yesterday I even lost my last vaults. Funcom you have to do something to punish the exploiters this is bad. It’s unfair.

1 Like

Really sorry to hear about this. I hope Funcom will look into this and restore it for you. Maybe they can server rollback if the other players don’t object and regain your missing stuff.

I am pretty sure they can find my items without a rollback. The damages are in my event log. And the people that did the damage are well known

Sorry to hear that bro. If you need some screenshots just contact me from steam so i can send you the evidence how did people destroyed your base. Ruined the things inside and how did they split you apart to 2 pieces and crashed everything inside. If you need help desperately again contact maybe we can help you with friends. So you can build your base again :wink:

I need a reply from the Admins tho. This is bad for the community. How are customers going to be happy if the service is this bad.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.