Comprehensive feedback / bug report!

, ,

Good Evening Conan Exilers and Funcom. This will be my comprehensive guide to feedback that I feel will only push this game to greater heights. Most of the information will be based on Raiding aspects of the game particularly Clan Vs Clan. Currently I have almost 300+hr logged on CE, Myself and a few friends set eyes on a server, which became quickly popular on the Rank board at the top 100.

Combat -

Currently most of us think combat is extremely solid in most aspect there are a few bugs that we found but overall not much would change. Certain weapons are far more powerful than others. At first glance most players assume the game has no traditional “Class” system but as you play the game you start to realize that they actually do. Currently we feel that the “Meta” of the game is Spear/Pike, this weapon out shines most. It has long range a devastating horizontal swipe and a vicious jab. The close second was Shield/Axe because it was the “Hard-Counter” to Spear/Pike. This is obviously based on the person playing. The OP combo we found was Shield w/ Dragon-Bone Hammer. Currently this weapon acts as a 1H weapon vs a 2h weapon like it should, anyone smart would be able to see why this is unfair. This pretty much sums up our “Combat” section review.
MAKE BOWS BETTER!

Building -

There are various things we think would help in the building department. We believe that there should be an option to remove “SNAP” and that we should be able to overlap some building pieces. We also feel that damage for some siege weapons should be looked at, with a little bit of testing anyone currently with T3 walls are pretty un-raidable, unless you have a “GOD” to drop on them the treb is fun and all but we need more options. We felt like this in terms of immersion was bad we want to be able to go in on foot and raid a base, there should be more then one way to do so.
There is a bug currently where you can stack multiple objects in the same spot i;e steel chests.
THE VAULT should be be destroyed if the foundation is, it should FALL to the ground!

Map -

ADD A COMPASS AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN!!!
ADD A MINI MAP IF YOU DON’T LIKE THE COMPASS IDEA!!!
I understand that its “Conan” but I’m pretty sure they know directions, so make everyone happy and add it!
ADD A GRID TO THE MAP!
LET US CHANGES COLORS OF MARKERS!

Clan -

ALL CLAN NAMES SHOULD BE VISIBLE AT ALL TIMES!!!
ENEMY PLAYERS SHOULD STAY ACTIVE AND RED ONCE YOU GET THE REQUIRED DISTANCE!!!
CLAN MEMBERS SHOULD HAVE AURAS OR SOMETHING TO TELL USE, “HEY DON"T HIT ME.”
ADD MARKERS ON THE MAP FOR CLANS!
This might be a bit much but maybe a clan PING
ADD CLAN ACTIVITIES i;e Gathering Quests, Killing Quests, Raiding Quests, Dungeon Quests and give us Clan Levels, that add Perks

Environment -

LAVA - FIX THE DANG LAVA! it should Tick HP not SMASH it!
Add more ways to fight the cold, spicy pork doesn’t do the trick.
Sandstorm is great, I think it would be cool to see Tornado’s in the Hinterlands area and Volcanic eruptions at the volcano!
Most annoying bug that currently exists is in the Volcanic Forge, were you get to play the floor is lava!

Tools -

Make a “Bark” Tool.
Increase the stack size to 1000 for Ore and Wood and Plants.
ADD more types of explosives, I know this isn’t an MMO, but there are classes.
Climbing Shoes are great, how about a Diving Mask. A bit risky due to the nature of the game’s world.
Gliders???

Feats/Attributes -

Create a RESET potion for both feats and attributes separate.
Add TABS for STAT BUILDS you wanna save.
ALL crafting should be unlocked at 60!
ADD ways to increase Attributes, being able to MAX two T5 Feats would be the goal in terms of points required.
This could all be implemented just by raising the level cap.

Items -

Make Doors and Chests open to selected people or members of your Clan.
Demon-Orbs shouldn’t bounce, they should SHATTER!
Make legendary items a bit more exciting
ADD Light and Medium Tiers for Legendary Armor!
ADD more class driven sets/items, this might be asking for a bit much!
We can Enslave Humans but we can’t tame animals?
MOUNTS?
Night Vision Potion?

Overall -

I enjoy the heck out of this game and look forward to future patches/expansions. This game has a lot of potential. I know some of the stuff I recommended might not be conducive to certain aspects of this game. That doesn’t mean I can’t ask for them :stuck_out_tongue:

Combat - 8/10
Building - 6/10
Map - 5/10
Clan System - 3/10
Environment - 9/10
Tools - 9/10
Feats/Attributes - 8/10
Items - 7/10

Overall I’d give the game a solid 7.5/10

Respectfully - - Ecchym0sis

2 Likes