Conan Exiles Savegame Manager

Greetings all! First post!

Since Conan Exiles single player has just one active savegame, the only option is to manually backup the current savegame and swap between the ones you have. I decided to create a little application to make it as easy as possible.

Hope it is okay to that I link it over at nexus mods since it is a bit easier to manage.

Conan Exiles Savegame Manager at Conan Exiles Nexus - Mods and Community

Details:

• When opening CESM the first time, you will need to set the “Conan Exiles” folder for Conan Exiles if it is not at the default location.
  • The default location for this is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\
  • Set a name for the current game you are playing.
  • Clicking Save will create a listed save file.
  • Click Load will load the current selected Saved Game.
  • Delete will delete the current selected Saved Game.

Important:

• This has been tested on a couple of machines, multiple times, but use at your own risk.
  • Do not save/load while you are in-game - the main menu is fine.
  • If you move Conan Exiles, or the application, you have to set the path again.
  • If you notice any issues, please let me know.

I may be missing the point here - my understanding is limited (think chimp with a keyboard) - but I wanted to draw @Mikey’s attention to this post, since I think maybe you’re both working on similar ideas? (And maybe there’s benefit from knowing about each other?)

1 Like

No, @Mikey develops a tool that can make DIFFERENT toons in ONE AND THE SAME savegame.

2 Likes

Mine does this and quite a bit more, but suffers from the slight handicap of not being updated for FuncomLiveServices (read: not currently working)

An update is in the works though, which will feature some changes I’ve been wanting to make for a while in any case.

4 Likes

That sounds very cool :slight_smile:

I shall look out for it :slight_smile:
Sorry for the confusion (I did say ‘chimp with a keyboard’ :upside_down_face:)

1 Like

Sorry everyone, I haven’t checked this forum for some time.

Yea, as Mikey mentioned, his goes into a lot more detail and features. Mine is just a simple application manage save games quickly.

1 Like