Conan exiles, Whats going on

True, but why put the entrance on the ground?
My 1st floor is at least the 4th floor of the honeycomb. Plus a repair hammer and minimal mats for quick repair.

Also, since i havent been online raided in 1+ year (offlined only), i guess i dont deal with real time damage :confused:

Also, you can bearer fedex everything back in, so i leave thru the top lol.

2 Likes

Aaaand, yet another thread derailed into a PvP complaint fest. Because thats what happens with EVERY thread here.

4 Likes

I would love to see you build. Just FYI.

We’ve seen a lot of organic growth in our server due to the Dev Diaspora. It’s only natural, because as Battlemetrics says we’re beating all expectations. Our sweet little ole server barely cracked #345 during the early summer of '21 when we had as many as 12 on. Now we’re hitting #265 and as high as #255. This naturally brings more expeditionary players, and a lot of the new blood is pretty fun so far.

Separately, a long-time formerly retired PvP legend (in my mind) has returned, and he’s on our server with the big Clan. Things are shaping up!

Of course that’s what I meant and what we were talking about. :stuck_out_tongue:

I just cant dedicate the hours it takes with raid window and offline raiding to enjoy officials anymore. I am competitive, and i will lose way to much of my social time if i dive headfirst again. It is like crack once i go on the war farm march. And i cant afford another rehab to get off it lol

3 Likes

BTW, i once had a full operatiional base under the light that guides them.l that alphas missed for weeks I had stations on stations. It looked like a storagw shed in that 3x4x1.5 high base lol.

1 Like

To put some answers to the questions of this thread:

1- No, the game isn’t dead.
2- Yes, it’s being worked on.
3- Yes, there will be streams, Q&As and the like. When there is something that can be communicated about our upcoming plans, that is.

Hope that clears out at least some of the questions for now.
Closing the thread to not have yet another forum PvP arena.

6 Likes