Conan problem PVE C

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: EU

I load in to conan and only my buildings show up… none of my boxes or stations load in and the doors… also stamina bar does not run down properly and npc and thralls are out of sync, also when farming the thing i hit does not disappear once i have mined it…
My clan friend has no problem playing…
the game at moment is unplayable because nothing loads and feels like everything is out of sync…
Any suggestions?

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1 Like

When the server resets it may take care of your problem. I assume you have logged out and back to see if that helps. Also you might try going to another server and see if the game acts up could be on your end problem with internet.

Yes its been like this for a week now! Have tried uninstalling the game and rebuilding the database!
It also does it on other servers! :man_shrugging:t2:
I have upgraded my internet recently but you would think getting faster internet would improve things not make them worse…
All my other games are fine so makes me wonder if its there servers :man_shrugging:t2:

I think i have worked out what it is!
For some reason the servers can not cope with high internet speeds… i have recently upgraded my internet to fibre to the house and i get 300mbs and i guess the game does not like that!
I use wired connection and i swtiched over to a wifi connection which gives me 50-60mbs to ps4 and it works fine again :man_shrugging:t2:
So i am guessing the other people that have had this problem must have high internet speeds to :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Less is better. That’s crazy. I am GLAD you tried that normally it’s hook to cable.

Yeah i know you would not expect a better connection to cause them issues, they are issues like a poor connection :man_shrugging:t2: Hopefully few others see this that are having the problem and see if its same for them :+1:t2:

1 Like

You might want to mark this as solved so people will read it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.