Conan PvP in a nutshell

2 Likes

That’s bannable on a lot of PVP servers. Using explosives when there is clearly no building target.

Best part about dropping bombs in the middle of a fight is that the bombs don’t always render in for everyone (or they don’t notice).

1 Like

You can hear the placement sound. If you don’t listen to music :smiley:

1 Like

:joy::joy::+1::ok_hand::woman_facepalming: bomb… weapon switch . Dodge … repeat … wish Xbox ran like this lol …instead we get… bomb . Dodge… Dsync…dashboard :sweat:

2 Likes

this isn’t PVP at all… PVP atm is everyone abusing the hell out of specter poison as its a literal death sentence if you try to trade when you are not using it…

1 Like

Yes true, this is also an issue.

But Funcom already stated that they will change it.

This is an awesome fight. Good to see people actually battle it out.

Um, you’re insane. Explosives are not just for buildings.

What the hell is specter poison? Been playing for months and never heard of it.

But i think they should in the game desygn, because bombing people while pvp fight are orb’s and achemy arrow’s job. If the two co-exist, one is becoming useless

Specter poison was recently released, then nerfed in this patch.

And I didn’t say it should be bannable, I said on a lot of PVP servers that is bannable. Every thread about PVP isn’t necessarily a measuring contest.

Spec poison is a new addition in recent patch, its a poison meant for undead NPC’s and drops from mounds, problem is it for whatever reason works ON PLAYERS, and CANNOT be purged in any way shape or form, pvp atm is whoever gets the 1st hit atm as you are basically dead if you are also not using it since you are now on an hp timer, its does more dmg than bleeds or poisons since it wasnt meant for player HP, survival doesnt reduce the duration, and it has infinite stacks on ur weapons…

2 Likes

I think they just patched this.

1 Like

It was patched. The spectral poison is no more

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.